Toothache is very annoying cause you to lose sleep loss :(.
Generally this occurs due to compromised enamel which is allowing material to enter directly into the pulp (the center of your tooth). Tooth pain happens when the nerve is inflamed. This is primarily caused by the process of demineralization - the loss of minerals from your teeth. This makes your enamel weak, which eventually leads to pain and inflammation. The solution is to use both topical treatments as well as internal treatments to change the root cause of loss of minerals from your teeth. Sometimes the pain can also actually be gum pain, from gum disease or from other gum problems; just be aware of this.
Tooth Pain Home Remedy Suggestions
I have never had a significant toothache. The reason is because I have made my teeth strong and healthy with a careful diet. In addition to the quick home remedies below, I urge you to understand the real cause of tooth pain, and see how you can take long term steps to get your teeth out of pain. Some suggestions have been reported to work by other people.
Olive oil soaked on cotton applied to the tooth
- Vanilla extract or almond extract applied to your tooth
- Cut a slice of onion and put it into your mouth near pain
- Crushed garlic on the tooth
- Oregano oil
- Clove oil
- Golden seal powder
- Baking soda swished in mouth
- Oil pulling (swishing in the mouth organic sesame seed oil for 5-10 minutes)
- Marine grade coral calcium applied to the tooth or mouth
- Other: Ozone treatments from a dentist.
Good luck ;) !